Sunday, March 19, 2006

The First Official Post To My Blog

Well, this is it. I decided to start a blog. First and foremost, I want to let everybody know that my comments on this blog are purely my opinions. I'm not out to try and offend anybody. Having said that, I will not be commenting directly on any single computer manufacturer or their affiliates. I certainly don't want these companies to flame the you know what out of my blog. Also, I am not entirely sure about how often I will be updating my blog. I will be posting comments and thoughts as they come to me, which will not be necessarily every day. Not all of my opinions will be negative, either. There are good things coming from the computer universe. Basically I will be showing you what is going on inside my everwondering mind, oh, and by the way, feel free to comment on my comments as well. I would love to know what other people are thinking about this whole computer phenomenon as well.

1 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really appreciate your blog!
Microsoft Excel Training Ny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home